Age: 2 years Gender: Female
- Let’s get ready to rock and roll folks because this girl is all about the good times
- Would do great with a playful dog in the home
- Flashdance makes us laugh and we know if you appreciate a little amusement she will do the same for you
- Affectionate, silly, full of life and enjoys playing with her canine pals
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Wants to please and is one adventurous gal
- So if you like adventure and want a great companion to bring on the go with you, look no further, Flashdance is the one for you
This FLASHY girl can really get the playgroup party started! Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal