Age: 5 years Gender: Male
- Well hubba hubba this boy is a hunk
- Would do well with a gentle and playful female
- He is handler focused and will work for food
- Is a medium energy guy who after some exercise is ready to chill by his persons side
- Loves meeting people and has some pretty nice manners
- Walks great on a gentle leader and we will be happy to show a new adopter how to use
- Lovable and absolutely adorable big-headed goof
Hubba Hubba! Watch Bruno in playgroup action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal