Age: 5 years Gender: Male
- Well hubba hubba this boy is a hunk
- He would do well with a gentle and dainty female dog in the home
- He is handler focused and will work for food
- Is a medium energy guy who after some exercise is ready to chill by his persons side
- This guy is all about his people. He’s got manners when meeting new people which is awesome and he is a pretty chill guy
- This guy isn’t looking for much and really doesn’t need that much, he’s the sort of guy who likes to relax by the fire, grab a book and he’ll curl up next to you, or move night, as long as you will share the popcorn.
- Car rides, absolutely. And he was reported to be a lovely house guest by his last adopter who had to return him due to allergies.
- Walks great on a gentle leader and we will be happy to show a new adopter how to use
- Lovable and absolutely adorable big-headed goof
Hubba Hubba! Watch Bruno in playgroup action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal