- Animal ID#: A724029
- Dog Name: Peanut
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a little tyke but I am full of personality. My last family had to give me up due to moving so the shelter is helping to find me a new family. I am a playful silly guy who loves people and being close to them. I am playful, smart, affectionate and eager to please. I am not happy at the shelter and requesting that any potential adopters spend time with me out of the kennel and not judge my kennel presence.
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Watch Peanut having some playgroup fun:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal