Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- A gorgeous ball of butter…..she’s a sausage of silliness
- Would do well with a playful male dog
- Cuddles, belly rubs, and gazing at you are her most favorite things to do
- She loves everyone she meets
- Loves walks, outings, and meeting people
- As one can see she surely loves treats so she is food motivated and ready to learn
- Wants to impress her people and we are sure she will even at first glance
- Easy going girl
Tazz has some SLICK playgroup moves. Watch her in action!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal