Age: 5 years Gender: Male
- Frank, there is no way you can’t you fall in love with this tank of a guy
- He would do well with a gentle and dainty female
- He’s treat motivated – shocking right? 😉
- He is a guy who just can’t stop smiling, and is a super easy one to please
- Frank loves strolls around the block, some outdoor play time, and a lot of couch snuggle time
- He wants to please
- Is a tub of love, must meet this guy to make your day
- Frank has a BFF named Leah if you are interested in a bonded pair but he is also available for adoption on his own as well
Frank thinks playgroups are pretty cool. Watch him in action:
Frank likes to hang out with his friend Leah.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal