Age: 5 years Gender: Female
- Good looks – check, good manners – check, affectionate – check, rock star – check
- She would do well with a gentle and dainty dog in the home or to be adopted with her BFF Frank
- Loves going for walks and is handler focused
- Treat motivated and will impress
- Loves being with her people because people are super amazing
- This gal is so ready to be your family companion and shower you with hugs daily as a thank you for choosing her
Leah likes to play with her friend Frank:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal