Age: 1 year 1 month Gender: Male
- Gaze into those gorgeous eyes and explain how he isn’t in your car right now?!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful female
- Is great on leash, very handler focused, and will impress
- Treat motivated so learning is super easy for this champ
- Affectionate and sweet boy
- Medium energy boy who knows how to chill once he’s got his zoomie on
- Easy to please guy
Take a look at Bruce getting his play on in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal