Age: 4 years Gender: Female
- How can you pass up those adorable eyes and wrinkle face, and gentle kisses?!
- She is ready to be your one and only bestie with awesome house manners
- Loves going for walks and does well on leash
- Is treat motivated and learning is easy as a snap for this gal
- She is a softy pants so she wants to please and to make her person upset really ruins her day
- She is crate trained and house trained
- Affectionate and as precious as they come
- Gorgeous lady with a heart of gold
Watch Eleanor hanging out in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal