Age: 5 years Gender: Male
- A total red brindle hunk with a whole lot of charisma
- Francois participates in playgroups and really loves romping with playful dogs
- Easy going personality – just goes with the flow!
- Friendly and gentle with humans of all sizes
- Loves to play with other canine friends and is a good toy sharer
- Is such a good listener, even comes right back when called, especially when there are some treats and affection waiting for him!
- Really enjoys his walks and does well on leash
- Favorite pastimes are sunbathing and cuddle sessions
- Already house broken and crate trained
- Just the sweetest boy around and would fit in with almost any family
Here’s Francois loving life in his foster home. Couldn’t you imaging him as part of your family?
Check out Francois playing like a boss in playgroups:
He’s such a gentleman on the leash:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal