Age: 5 years Gender: Male
- A total red brindle hunk with a whole lot of charisma
- This guy would do well with a big bouncy playful female in the home
- He’s affectionate and wants to please
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Loves walks, meeting new people, and to romp in the yard with a playful female
- He is a hugger so must join a family who loves hugs
- Zoomies are so much fun so a yard would be amazing or a family who enjoys adventure with their canine pal with them
- A fun-loving happy guy
Check out Francois playing like a boss in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal