Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Can you say super model! This girl has got the looks and therefor she loves to strut what’s she’s got
- She would do well with a co-exist or a gentle male dog
- She is super affectionate and just can’t stop wiggling
- This girl is just as happy as they come and being with people is the best thing ever
- She loves everyone she meets and is affectionate
- She loves to get her zoomies on and walks are super fun too
- She is treat motivated and ready to learn…and already knows sit and shake!
- She is looking to be the silly wiggly cuddly family dog you have always been looking for
Watch JoJo in action with her playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal