Age: 7 years Gender: Female
- Well hello you precious, gorgeous thang with the most soulful eyes
- Has done well with the gentle and dainty male dogs at the shelter, as this girl has manners and appreciates the same in return
- She surely wants to please and putting a smile on her person’s face brings her such joy
- Is the perfect house guest in her foster home and does well with the kids, ages 7, 14 and 17
- Rarely barks
- Already house and crate trained
- Treat motivated and ready to learn — even has a super gentle mouth when taking treats
- Her favorite things are sun bathing and snuggling
- Is the perfect cuddle buddy
- Loves meeting new people and will impress with her awesome manners
- Good on leash and enjoys walks
- Medium energy girl
- Full of love and affection, and is just an all-around lovely gal who wants a family to call her own
Ellie feels safe and happy in her foster home and is ready for her permanent home! Submit your application if you’d like this adorable girl to join your family!
Watch Ellie in action with her playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal