Age: 7 years Gender: Female
- Well hello you precious gorgeous thang with the most soulful eyes
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty male in the home as this girl has manners and would love the same in return
- She surely wants to please and putting a smile on her persons face brings her such joy
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Loves meeting new people and will impress with her awesome manners
- Good on leash and enjoys walks
- Medium energy girl
- Affectionate and just an all-around lovely gal
Watch Ellie in action with her playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal