Age: 2 years 7 months Gender: Female
- Oh my, ready to have your heart melt by this cutie patootie
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty dog in the home
- This lady is all about the manners with other dogs and expects the same in return
- Loves everyone she meets and would love to think she’s a lap dog, we just don’t have the heart to tell her she’s no small thing
- She is affectionate and enjoys walks
- Is treat motivated and ready to learn
- She is an easy going gal who does not require much to put a smile on her face
Take a look at Ophia hanging out in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal