Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Small sweet package who thinks shelter kennels are ultra scary
- Would enjoy a gentle and dainty dogs with light play
- Leashes can be a little scary but when done slowly she walks great on a leash
- Honey would love a family who wants to help her build her confidence through some slow going consistency
- Quick and loud movements…..yikes!
- Cuddles and love time is awesome once she gets to know you
- Honey really comes out of her shall after some time out of the kennel and will flourish in a home environment making leaps and bounds with progress
- She is available for foster and adoption
Watch Honey hanging out with some of her playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal