Age: 2 years Gender: Female
- Stunning dog, fabulous personality!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Loves everyone she meets and must go to a home who loves lap dog because this girl really wants to get her cuddle on
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Really wants to please her person so encouragement works well with her
- Loves walks and good on leash
- She hates being in her kennel so please take some time to get to know her outside of it
- Lovely lady, lovely manners, would make a lovely family companion
- Medium energy girl who is pretty darn easy to please
Ebra LOVES her canine pals. Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal