Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Gorgeous stud who’s smooth cool and will wow you with his manners
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty female as this boy is all about manners
- Good on leash
- Super soft and handler focused he wants to please his peeps
- Treat motivated and will impress
- Great manners when he meets new people
- Loves everyone he meets and such a low-key boy
- Medium energy who’s super easy to please
- Great energy who once he gets his energy out he’s one chill boy
- Down with cuddles and snuggle time
Wrigley is having a blast with his playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal