Age: 1 year Gender: Male
- Tri colored gorgeous boy, fabulous demeanor and one great personality
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Handler focused and wants to please
- Great manners and loves everyone he meets
- Affectionate and never passes up a cuddle session
- Great medium energy fella once he gets his zooms on he knows how to chill
- All-around awesome boy
- Treat motivated and will impress
- Ready to go home and make one amazing family companion
Watch Blaze in action with his buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal