Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- This gorgeous ball of personality is ready to add some spice to your life
- Would do well with a playful male dog in the home
- She is ready to get the party started and is all about the good times
- Loves everyone she meets
- Nothing can wipe the constant smile and joy off this girl’s face
- She is looking for a family who wants a funny, happy, silly, full of life gal to add to their family
- Must have a yard so she can get her zoomies on
- Affectionate and kisses are the best thing ever
- If laughing is your thing Angel is the dog for you
Watch Angel having a blast with her buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal