Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Snorting adorable cuteness alert!
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Charming, precious and darling guy you just want to scoop up and love on
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Adventurous guy who takes on all new situations in stride
- Medium energy boy who really enjoys his play time just as much as his snooze time
- Loves everyone he meets
- On the compact side
- Great personality
- Enjoys his peeps but also has an independent side
- Affectionate boy who welcomes belly rubs
- A super awesome nugget who will be sure to bring lots of joy to your family so get ready to smile a whole lot with Axel in your life
Take a look at Axel and his pals having a blast in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal