Age: 3 years Gender: Male
- Yummy brindle hunk with the most expressive eyes
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- He has got a squishy precious face you just can’t stop kissing
- Soft boy who wants to please his people and knows exactly how to do it
- Affectionate and loves to be in your arms
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Perfect medium sized guy with a medium energy to match
- Easy to please as this guy is very easy going and one laid back super cool dude
- Awesome family companion
Watch Barclay having a blast in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal