Age: 4 years Gender: Female
- One beautiful lady who is ready to be a cherished family pet
- She will impress you with her manners
- Affectionate girl who will never pass up a belly rub
- Would love to be your one and only canine companion or would do well with a co-exist dog in the home. She enjoys her space.
- Is treat motivated and ready to learn
- Wants to please and has a super soft side
- Really enjoys spending time with her people
- Is a gal who can be by your side but also can have some independence as well
- Medium energy girl
- Enjoys going on walks and of course adventures
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal