Age: 1 year 7 month Gender: Male
- This guy is one sleek super cool kid
- He would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Handler focused and wants to please
- Good on leash
- Affectionate with all the manner bells and whistles
- Treat motivated and he will impress
- Loves every human he meets and is gentle even with all those cuddles he loves to give
- Medium energy stud muffin, after he gets all his zoomies out he is ready to chill with his people
- Easy-going guy who is a total rock star
This boy LOVES his playgroup buddies. Watch him in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal