Age: 7 years Gender: Female
- A chunk of yummy goodness that you just can’t stop loving on!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful male dog in the home
- Must go to a family that is looking for a dog to be their BFF because this girl absolutely fits the bill
- Affectionate and the best cuddle partner ever
- Silly, goofy and really wants to please her person
- Looks to her handler and is treat motivated
- Loves every human she meets because people might be the absolute best thing ever for this gal
- This girl will make life so much better with her in it and with a constant smile on her face how can you not take her home today
- Nothing gets this gal down, except for waiting for her forever family
Watch this girl in action with her playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal