Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Well hubba hubba tri-colored beaut in the house!
- Would do well with a gentle and light play dog
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Very smart and responsive
- Handler focused and this guy wants to please his people, he has a very soft side
- Medium energy boy who loves to get his willies out and then knows how to chill
- Not a fan of his kennel but once out he’s a total lover boy
- Loves everyone he meets
- Cool, awesome, gorgeous with a splash of silly ready to be a family pet
Oakland is a natural in playgroups. Take a look…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal