Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Sleek, compact and a chocolate nugget that’s as sweet as she looks
- Nervous and uncomfortable around other dogs at the moment so we are working on building her confidence with some super nice canine friends but for now she would do best as an only dog
- She has the softest velvety fur…we thought her name should be Minka because she is soft and beautiful like a mink
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Affectionate and always down for a cuddle session
- Loves everyone she meets and will greet you with a hug and kiss
- Loves going for walks and playing with her people, you might even get a play bow or two from her
- On the smaller side and looks like a whippet mix, we really don’t feel pit bull is all that accurate
- Easy to handle and easy to please, this girl is ready to go home with her new family
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal