Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Drop dead gorgeous cream and buff fur ball that is sure to be snatched up immediately
- Would do well with a playful female dog in the home
- Affectionate boy who is soft and slow going at first but once he gets to know you he will sit by your side and enjoys being loved on
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Very well-mannered when meeting new people
- Medium energy boy
- Laid back type of guy
- Would enjoy a yard to stretch those long legs in
- Gorgeous and impressive guy
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal