Age: 6 years Gender: Female
- Sleek and beautiful on the smaller side for a German Shepherd dog
- She’s very shy and nervous where dogs are concerned, so she would prefer a dog that would give her space or to be the one and only
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Very handler focused and really wants to please
- Loves every person she meets. People are amazing and Lexi loves being with them
- Affectionate and never turns down a cuddle session
- Smart with a splash of silly
- Ready to be a family companion and soak up all that family love
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal