Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Who can resist a blond bombshell……hubba hubba this boy is a beaut
- Would do ok with a co-exist female dog in the home or would enjoy being your one and only
- Good on leash
- Gentle giant who really wants to please
- Treat motivated and ready to impress, this guy is one smart cookie
- Handler focused
- He really hates to be kenneled but once out he shows much better
- Loves every human he meets and is affectionate
- Medium energy boy who would enjoy a yard to stretch and get his zoomies on in
- Will be a great loyal family companion
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal