Age: 5 years Gender: Female
- Precious nugget full of sweetness and a touch of spice
- Would do okay with a gentle and dainty male dog who is just as mellow and mannerly as she is
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated and will impress
- Adores every person she meets and would love a family who enjoys snuggles just as much as she does
- Gentle and mannerly when meeting people
- Medium energy girl who’s super easy to please
- She doesn’t need much and doesn’t ask for much, just a low-key type of gal who enjoys some light exercise and a whole lot of loving
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal