Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Tri-colored marshmallow of a lady
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home, she gets the biggest smile on her face when playing with her canine pals
- They don’t come any softer than this precious girl, at first she insisted on being carried out to the play yards, but now this girl is hip to walking on her own as leashes and collars can be a little scary at first
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- Thrives on lots of positive encouragement from her people
- Smitten will thrive in a home that is willing to take new experiences slow
- Really wants to please her people more than anything, she is just waiting for a family to choose her so she can flourish outside the walls of the shelter
Check out Smitten goofing around in playgroups!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal