- This little adorable morsel is as soft as they come
- Would do well with a gentle and playful female dog in the home as he really enjoys the company of another dog
- Odin can be very shy at first but after some time he comes out of his shell and once that smile emerges he will melt your heart
- Great on leash
- Excellent manners when meeting new people
- Easy going guy who is pretty darn easy to please
- Small, compact and the perfect size
- Handler focused and wants to please so encouragement from this guy is super important
- Absolutely precious boy
Odin is having a blast in playgroups! Take a look…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal