- Animal ID#: A727093
- Dog Name: Nico
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am full of awesome goodness….I am fun, silly, playful, gentle and a total snuggle bug! I have it all folks and I think I am one handsome dude, don’t you agree? I am very soft and really want to please my people so encouragement works really well with me. Meet me today and see just how special I am, don’t let me pass you by.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
Nico! Check out this silly boy and pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal