Age: 1 year 8 months Gender: Female
- Compact little nugget who is sweet, precious and just outright adorable
- Would do well with a gentle and light play male dog in the home
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Loves everyone she meets and really wants to please her people
- Good on leash
- Affectionate and gentle – loves to give kisses!!
- Has a fun and silly side that makes her all sorts of darling
- A little mountain goat! She will climb right up to your head for kisses and cuddles if you sit on the ground.
- Definitely going to add some joy to the family
- Medium energy girl, once she gets her zooms out she is ready to chill by her people’s side, or on the couch.
- Has a soft side and thrives on encouragement
- Ready to be a family companion and leave the chaos of shelter life
Take a look at Kayla in all her silliness…
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal