Age: 4 years Gender: Male
- Oh my goodness, little nugget you just want to hold tight and never let go of – he’s that adorable and awesome
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home this guy is a play bowing nut
- Absolutely adorable, squishable, totally loving and affectionate with his people
- Loves everyone he meets because people are super cool
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Perfect small and compact size that would fit in with just about any family
- This guy is such a rock star who seems to happy literally all of the time! Snatch his joyous guy up ASAP!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal