Age: 4 years Gender: Male
- The most squishable face ever….how can’t you love on those big ol’ jowels of his?!
- Would do well in a home with gentle and light play female – this guy is a serious Casanova and just loves to break out the candles and wine
- Precious and a totally gentle boy
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- One affectionate boy who would love a family who enjoys to cuddle just as much as he does
- Really enjoys being with his peeps and really wants to please
- Good on leash
- Loves everyone he meets because people are totally awesome
- Handler focused
- Easy going and an easy breezy kind of guy
- They don’t come much easier than this loving stud
- Ready to be your rockstar family pet
Check out this hubba hubba boy with his playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal