ID# A710951 & ID# A727756
Age: 5 year Gender: Female
- These two are very bonded. To the point that when separated Chucky whines for Roxy. We are hoping, pleading and willing to wait for someone looking for two amazing dogs…..2 for 1 deal too!
- Two is easier then one when you adopt this bonded pair
- Easy breezy ready to go home today. All they are in need of is a family who wants their dogs to be family companions.
- These two really don’t need much, they have each other, all they need is that human component. Some cuddling, some couch time and some play time….it’s really that easy?!
- Are you that family looking for family dogs but don’t want to worry about integration or slow intros??? They are ready to go. What are you waiting for, they are an instant family and ready to go home!
Roxy and Chucky just love each other. Aren’t they adorable?
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal