Age: 3 years Gender: Male
- One totally precious, kind, sweet, gentle guy….you name it, he’s awesome!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Super soft guy who just wants to please his people, encouraging goes a long way and we just want to see him in a loving home like he deserves
- Handler focused
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- Fabulous manners and when he meets new people they’ll just want to melt with this precious eyes and totally soft soul
- But the best part is he has a way of throwing out a silly zoomie or two when you don’t expect it – so be prepared to laugh with this boy
- He is so ready to leave the loud noises of shelter life and get in to a home with couch, want a cuddle buddy, you have found your man
- Affectionate and looking for a family down with cuddles
- Amazing family companion, easy keeper and ready to go home
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal