Age: 4 year Gender: Female
- In her foster home, she has received some much needed love and TLC — now look at this stunning girl! She has gained weight and is healthy as can be with a beautiful coat.
- Claudette is well-socialized and gets along with dogs large and small
- Would do well with a well-mannered dog in the home
- Has a playful personality and enjoys some outdoor exercise
- Also is content lounging around and cuddling up next to her humans
- Already crate and house trained
- Only barks to alert her humans of strange noises
- Favorite activities include fetch, napping and sunbathing
- Just wants to please, so encouragement is really helpful with this soft lady
- Affection-motivated, so bring on the cuddles — currently learning sit, stay and come
- Completely handler focused, responsive and intuitive
- This girl is totally low maintenance and all-around amazing!
- All she wants is a stable, warm and loving home with a furever family to call her own.
Check out this awesome video of Claudette in her foster home! Couldn’t you picture her as part of you family?
She LOVES toys!
Take a look at Claudette being a social butterfly in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal