Age: 1 years Gender: Male
- Gorgeous beauty and compact nugget with a squishable, totally lovable face
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Wants to please and looks to handler
- Treat motivated so start the learning
- Super fun, lovable, affectionate, and so squishy
- What a perfect size, this nugget would do great in most homes
- Loves everyone he meets because humans are super amazing
- This guy is full of personality and miserable in his kennel. Must spend time with him in a yard to see just how special and amazing he is
- This guy is so ready to be a family pet
Check out Bishop getting his play on!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal