Age: 6 years Gender: Female
- Wow, what a gorgeous and unique looking gal with a great personality
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty dog that enjoys lite play
- Great on leash
- Loves everyone she meets because people are awesome
- Gentle and affectionate
- This girl is a total rock star!
- Treat motivated and she will impress!
- Easy breezy and easy to please
- Roo is an all-around amazing girl. You need to snatch this girl up ASAP.
- They just don’t come any more perfect than this girl!
Watch Roo have a blast with her buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal