Age: 2 years 1 month Gender: Male
- Well hubba hubba, adventurous stud!
- Although he participates in playgroups, he would do best as only dog or in a home that is willing to remove all toys. He really likes his toys and doesn’t want to share with other dogs.
- This guy is good on leash, he really wants to please and work for his handler
- Is treat motivated and one smart cookie so keep the learning going for this guy
- Adventurous boy who wants to enjoy life with his people
- Fun loving, affectionate, and would love an active home to meet his needs
- Got land, love smart dogs, and looking for a night time cuddle buddy then Omigosh is your dog!
- This boy hates shelter life so take him to a yard to enjoy his true personality.
Omigosh is so much fun! He’s super smart, curious and playful. He loves exploring on walks. Once he’s gotten his ya yas out, he is terrific on a leash, always checking in with his handler. You should check him out!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal