Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Black and white beauty that is full of class and some sass!
- She is a playgroup rock star and would do well with a gentle and dainty dog with some light play
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- Wants to please and this gal absolutely will as she’s one mannerly chick
- Medium energy girl who’s easy to please
- Affectionate and would love a family who doesn’t have a problem with a medium sized lap dog
- Adorable wiggle butt that is sure to make you giggle
- Loves every human she meets, big and small, and is one gentle and affectionate cuddle bug
- She is a take anywhere kind of dog… brewery, cafe, the hardware store, she’s ready!
- We just love this girls personality and are sure you will too
- Meet Dollup today and not sure how you could leave with out loading her up for the drive home
Watch this sweetie in action with her playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal