- Want to add the most perfect dog to your family?? Bart is your man!
- At the shelter he wasn’t really into “playing” but he did well with the gentle and dainty dogs who just liked to hang out
- Loves everyone he meets and is an absolute dream boat
- Bart is deaf but responds well to touch — he doesn’t let it slow him down!
- Totally house trained
- Strives to be a couch potato
- Manners … oh yeah!
- Affectionate … of course!
- Good on leash … yep!
- Well, if you’re still not ready we sure don’t know why!
- Calm, cool, and just straight up awesome goodness
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- Low energy boy, he is just as precious and perfect as he looks
- Bart is so deserving a loving family, please meet him and consider this rock star
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal