- If you love you some full figured ladies with all sorts of spice.. Bertha is for you!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful male dog
- Loves going for walks, nothing suits this princess more than an opportunity to prance around the block
- Adores everyone she meets and is a very mannerly greeter
- Medium energy gal who is pretty easy to please, really doesn’t take much to make her happy
- When it comes down to it all Bertha really wants is a family that enjoys to cuddle and a walk a few times a week
- Treat motivated and ready to impress, but in all honesty we would love to see her lose a few pounds
- Rolling in the grass on her back is one of her favorite past times!
- Bertha is one amazing girl and we just know you will feel the same upon first meet
Take a look at Bertha enjoying playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal