Age: 2 years Gender: Male
- Tuxedo stud muffin who is all about people and cuddles of course
- Licorice participates in playgroups with gentle and light play female dogs
- Loves going for walks
- When walking Licorice uses a gentle leader that backs up to his collar – we always recommend to back up leaders since dogs can be crafty at times and pull them off. Please reach out to us for any questions.
- Licorice has shown to enjoy meeting new people and volunteers at the shelter. He’s enthusiastic when he meets new people – hugs are a must!
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- He would like a family that is looking for a large lap dog….how can you tell that face he isn’t 10lbs? We can’t.
- This silly guy loves his toys! Love maybe an understatement because he is obsessed and it’s adorable to watch him enjoy them!
- Would love a yard to get his zoomies on in and play with his human friends
- Treat motivated and wants to please so let the learning begin
- If your family is looking for one dog who is human focused you have met your perfect match!
Want to know more about Licorice? Check out this video!
Watch Licorice in action out at the play yards:
Licorice went on a hike with a volunteer and had a great time. Picture yourself here!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal