- One of the softest and sweetest souls ever.
- He arrived at our shelter a tad beat-up but he has absolutely forgiven and forgotten about the past. He’s all about unconditional love and kindness.
- Is a co-exist personality with other dogs. He peaceful can hang with them but chooses not to engage.
- Good on leash
- Treat motivated and ready to impress
- Absolutely loves everyone he meets and is one loving and affectionate boy
- He wants to please his people more than anything so if he thinks he’s in trouble he just crumbles. A soft cookie for sure!
- Would be an amazing family companion
- Looking for a dog who’s easy to please, doesn’t require a whole lot, would be happy being your one and only dog, then stop looking because Soy Sauce is your guy!
- He has the best squishy and loving face ever! He is ready to be a cherished indoor family dog. This lover boy is ready for a home of his own.
Take a look at this handsome boy learning playgroups are cool:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal