Age: 7 years Gender: Neutered male
- Who can’t help but fall instantly in love with a grey muzzle on a compact sausage body?!!
- This guy loves his people, looking for a dog who loves to be with you…..Tyson is your man!
- Treat motivated and ready to learn, he does so rather quickly
- This nugget adores every human he meets.
- He’s as happy as they come despite the fact he’s in a shelter. He really knows how to make lemonade out of lemons
- Would make an excellent family companion.
- Once he’s tuckered out he is ready for couch and cuddle time
- Affectionate, compact, adorable, and full of life!
- This rock star is ready to go home today! If you are looking for an all-around solid boy, snatch up Tyson now!
Check out Tyson in his element!
Look at Tyson enjoying playtime with his pals!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal