Age: 2 years Gender: Female
- This red and white beauty is a total party girl…. we are pretty sure she knows just how hot she is!
- Maya participates in playgroups and loves frolicking with other playful dogs
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- Adventurous girl who is one happy gal and just wants to have a blast with her people
- Likes everyone she meets and is all about showing her affection
- The bottom line with this girl is life is just too much fun not to laugh, enjoy, and make it a blast
- This girl is just all around fun…..if your family is active, happy, likes to make the best out of situations make sure to have Maya by your side because she will absolutely fit in!
- Meet this gorgeous girl today and fall in love, there is no way you will be able to leave her behind!
Check out Maya playing with her friends!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal