Age: 2 years Gender: Female
- Absolutely adorable and darlingly precious alert!
- Would do well with a playful dog in the home
- Juliette loves to please her people more than anything, and she is one soft cookie, so encouragement really goes a long way with this girl.
- Treat motivated and ready to learn
- This girl is just as sweet as they come, and we mean that literally! Come see for yourself!
- Great on leash
- Take her where ever you go, she’s that type of girl, a total rock star
- Affectionate and loves everyone she meets so cuddle sessions are a must
- All-around mannerly and complete package of awesome goodness!
- Juliette is just that amazing of a dog, she would be a great family companion and is ready to have a family of her own!
Juliette loves to show off her slick playgroup moves. Watch her in action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal