Age: 3 years Gender: Female
- Those ears, those eyes, and that cute wiggly toosh! She’s the best!
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- She’s an all-around mannerly gal and appreciates the same from her canine pals
- Compact nugget who is such a great size you just want to swoop her up and never put her down
- Loves everyone she meets and if you are looking for a cuddle buddy she would be happy as ever
- Easy going and easy breezy
- Medium energy gal, who’s easy to please
- Total rock star and not sure why she hasn’t been snatched up, you don’t want to let this amazing girl slip through your fingers.
- Meet Wanda today and take home the most amazing family companion ever!
Check out Wanda enjoying playtime with some friends!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal