Age: 4 years Gender: Male
- How can you not fall in love with this brindle spotted sausage?!
- Would do well with a gentle and dainty dog in the home
- This guy may waddle but believe us when we tell you he is one active and fun boy!
- Treat motivated if you couldn’t tell and he is ready to learn
- Loves people and is affectionate
- Really wants to please his person
- This boy is all sorts of silly and fun and would enjoy a family, who is looking for some laughter in their life because you can’t stop smiling with some Bubba in your life
- Would love a backyard to get his zoomies on
- Loves going on walks & adores squeaky toys
- This guy just loves life and not sure how he landed in a shelter but boy does he love his yard time, people time, and play time! Bubba is too much fun not to adopt.
- Come take this fun-loving sausage home today!
Watch this hunk get in on the playgroup action:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal